EPISODE #130: Jeff Sanders
“Maximum Productivity and Dominating Your Morning Success Routine.”
If you are interested in absolutely crushing your productivity in the morning, and creating a success routine to help you accomplish more each day, you owe it to yourself to check out the resources from Jeff Sanders, and his book, “The 5AM Miracle”. Jeff’s goal is to help you discover the benefits of higher productivity levels, and how a properly structured morning routine, can help you dominate your day before breakfast. Tune in on episode 130 as we discuss Jeff’s approach to a more productive lifestyle, and how the morning is key to reaching our peak performance and maximum potential each day.
Episode #130 References:
- Start transitioning to waking up earlier each day by setting your alarm 15 minutes earlier each day, until your desired wake-up time becomes normal for you.
- Make a plan the night before for what you are going to do to start the morning out with creative purposes, not reactive purposes.
- Don’t focus on how you feel as you start your new morning success routine as much as you notice the incredible benefits that come with it.
- Wind down your evening by 8pm, and keep electronics/screens and work tasks out of your face after this point. Wrap up your day and plan out the next days activities and priorities. Reading a book will help to build melatonin and start to mentally prepare your brain for sleep.
- Structure your morning routines around energy and working out, with hydration as a major focus. When 8am comes, your mind will be alive and ready to think, making you massively more successful.
- Use a daily habits tracker to make sure you are staying on track with the core things that will create more productive days. Write down your core habits (5-6 habits), which you know once you do these, will absolutely make you more successful.
Music Service, “Focus at Will”: http://buff.ly/2dF4tcp
Nozbe Digital Task Manager: https://nozbe.com/
How to Connect With Jeff Sanders:
-Jeff Sander’s Website:
-Jeff Sanders on Facebook:
-The 5AM Miracle on Amazon.com
How to Connect With Jarrod Warren:
Enjoy the podcast? Find The Success 101 Podcast on iTunes, subscribe, and give a 5-star rating:
The Success 101 Podcast Website:
Email Jarrod Warren:
The Success 101 Podcast on Facebook:
Jarrod Warren on Instagram:
“Intro” by The xx
Podcast Post-Production Credit:
Audio Engineering Solutions
Offering: Music Production – Sound Design – Podcast Production.
“These guys make my life so much easier with their incredible post-production abilities. My podcast episodes are completed quickly, with professionalism, and they are more than eager to make sure we get each episode right by my standards. Working with Sonorous Lab has been an absolutely awesome experience, more than I expected, and I would recommend them for any podcaster looking to free up your time and adding quality to your show” —Jarrod Warren, Founder of The Success 101 Podcast, on iTunes.