PART 1 of 2
“My mission is to empower you to make tremendous gains across many body systems vital to reaching your optimal sports performance.”. Patrick McKeown
You’ll learn new ways to breathe, combined with specific exercises designed to improve blood chemistry. This results in an increase of oxygen flow to all your body’s systems. Increased oxygen means increased endurance, strength, and power.
International best-selling author and Master Instructor, Patrick McKeown is the creator of The Oxygen Advantage® technique and author of The Oxygen Advantage®. Over the last 15 years he has trained more than 7,000 people around the world to safely challenge their bodies and produce positive changes. From delayed lactic acid and fatigue, improved aerobic capacity, increased lung capacity, and reduction of risk of injury to improved psychological preparedness. You’ll master it all.
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or an Olympic athlete, McKeown will teach you a simple, fast, and sure way to revolutionize sports performance … and improve your daily wellbeing and health.
Some of the Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- For better performance, breathe lighter, and breathe through your nose.
- Mouth breathing causes stress, fatigue, lack of concentration
- Could deep breathing actually be reinforcing a stress state instead of helping in most cases?
- Why the proper way to take a “deep breath” is by taking the lightest, quietest breath you can take.
- Why have we been mislead about CO2 (carbon dioxide) and NO (nitric oxide) for so long.
- Why does taking “deep breaths” not actually mean you are saturating your blood with more oxygen?
- Why will mouth breathing make you wake up more tired and dehydrated?
COUPON: AMPLE Meal Replacement Drink: WWW.AMPLEMEAL.COM , ENTER COUPON CODE: “success101” FOR 15% OFF YOUR AMPLE MEAL ORDER.
COUPON: The Human Charger, Sun in Your Pocket, LED Device: WWW.SUCCESS101PODCAST.COM/HUMANCHARGER AND ENTER COUPON CODE: “success101” FOR 20% OFF YOUR HUMAN CHARGER ORDER.
How to Connect With Patrick McKeown:
The Oxygen Advantage Website:
or follow Patrick on Twitter @oxygenadvantage
How to Connect With Jarrod Warren:
Enjoy the podcast? Find The Success 101 Podcast on iTunes, subscribe, and give a 5-star rating:
The Success 101 Podcast Website:
Email Jarrod Warren:
The Success 101 Podcast on Facebook: